Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Final Class PResentation Outline

I felt that my presentation last time went pretty well minus a few hiccups with some terminology or statements. I'm still going to open with demo reel and talk throughout while it plays explaining where I've been. I'll first open with a basic introduction of who I am and where I'm from. I'll briefly mention about my childhood concerning my love of animation at an early age but mention specific television shows and movies and animators I still look to for inspiration. I'll then go into about themes in my work and the type of work I enjoy such as child-like fantasy with an adult edge. Then I'll go into my current BFA work with my Animatic and stills I have of character mock ups and backgrounds. I'll also include the one fully realized scene I have. Finally I'll end with my job research and how I got my current internship with Running Pony Productions and what kind of job I'm looking forward to having in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment