Thursday, November 17, 2011

Week 13: Thursday - New Calendar and BFA progress

Calendar:


BFA Progress

Honestly its not much and I failed to reach my deadline again. I wanted to have some backgrounds, Nerine's views and some of the Fish's views done. I ended up wasting so much time on trying to do Nerine's views that I just started the Fish's views. I wasn't being smart at all I did a similar mistake to last class by making assets in a very tedious process in Photoshop and then the y didn't even come out well. Nerine's feet are obviously still messed up and I need to fix them. I still plan on having my assets, character views and backgrounds done by Thanksgiving so I can start setup in After Effects. I will actually now really start in Illustrator and export to Photoshop and add textures in there. I will work all weekend but I think the way I'm doing it now is possible whereas what I was making a mistake doing, there was no way I'd finish in time. I realize I can't afford any more mistakes from this point forward or I won't finish. I need to be smarter and faster and actually really committing to utilizing this plan will be the only way I can achieve that.
Nerine (with her currently unresolved feet)

No comments:

Post a Comment